International Adviser Awards 2016 – Excellence in Client Service
The International Adviser event, held at the Waldorf Hilton, London on 21st September 2016 turned out to be very rewarding for Aisa International – OpesFidelio. International Adviser International Adviser Awards 2016 , at their inaugural event, awarded Aisa International – OpesFidelio:
Shane Wood and Clive Tutton from Aisa International – OpesFidelio attended the event and accepted these awards with gratitude. Clive stated that “it is so pleasing that all our hard work in creating the right structure and ethos to provide the best outcome for clients and advisers in our firm and network, is being recognised”.
“Of course, our primary aim is to ensure that the advisers that work with us are able to provide the best outcomes for clients and that clients experience the best outcome for them”. We will continue to develop our firm to promote our ethos of transparent fees and services to an increasing number of investors”.
The finalists for Excellence in Client Service were-
- Aisa International – OpesFidelio win Best Adviser Firm Europe
- International Fund & Product Awards 2016 results announced
- Aisa International’s Czech Branch registered agent of Aisa UK IFA.
- The Aisa Group celebrates its 20th Anniversary
- South Africa Financial Advisers
Share this story